The cutest family!

Monday, October 13, 2008

Ghouls, Goblins, and Ghosts.... OH MY!!!

So it's time for the 2nd annual halloween party on October 25th at 6:00 p.m. It is a costume party.. don't come if you won't dress up!!! There will be prizes! NO KIDS! I don't think they would want to see what Josh is wearing anyways! :) (Love you Josh!) It is a nice potluck, so bring somethin yummy! We are providing the main dish which is Chicken Cordon Bleu, and drinks. Please RSVP ASAP so we know the head count! Hope y'all can come!

8 comments:

The Findlay's said...

I wish I could. Thanks for the invite. But 6 hours is a long long long long drive. But hopefully some day in the future we can drive down and hang out for a couple of days. Don't have too much fun without me!!!
PEACE OUT!!!

The Findlay's said...

By the way tell Shannon to update her flipping blog. Holy cow!!! Your thought I was bad. I want to know what she is having. Does she know yet?

Shannon said...

Joseph and I will be there. I'm feeling better now, but after a whole day of not eating is making me super tired today! Let me know when a time is good for you to get together and plan stuff! I found my Halloween mag again that has fun ideas! Love ya

Enrichment Counselor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

LOL I had originally posted as "Enrichment Counselor"! Oops.

We'll be there!...of course! LOL Let me know what type of pot luck to bring...dessert...side dish...rolls...etc. Thanks!

Chris and Shelly said...

Really really sorry... We can't make it. My bro-in-law is getting married. We really wish we could go. I want to see some pics from it though because I bet there will be some good costumes!

Josh, Karyn, Kael, Jett, Jake, and Jaxyn said...

We will be there of course! I will try really hard to find a modest dress. LOL Looking forward to it!

Anonymous said...

We are planning on being there for sure! It has been awhile since we've seen you guys! Looking forward to it!