The cutest family!

Friday, September 26, 2008

We Are Home!!

OK! So it seems like the past couple of posts have just been biographys! It's because I haven't taken many pictures and the ones that I have taken are on a disc somewhere! So until I find them I will just have to let everyone know what has been going on!
Well we came home from Blackfoot and things have been CRAZY!!! We decided to buy Kevin and Angie Vadnais house around the corner. We love the house and almost have everything put together! (I will post pictures once we finish hanging stuff up.) The kids love having their own rooms!
And then we are having a surprise birthday party for Arron tonight (26th) @ 5:30. So if any of you can make it that would be great! Just don't show up before 5:15! He will be out at around 5:15 and hopefully won't be back until 5:45! Hope you all can make it!
That's about it. We are loving having Lexie, in Kindergarten and Ethan in Preschool, and they are loving it also.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there,
Nice to see you posting something new. I was wondering what was up with you guys. We miss you guys. I posted the picture of Abigail and Ethan on our blog. Congrats on the new house. That is really exciting. You guys have been busy. Happy Birthday Aaron. Hope you had a great day. Talk to you later.
Sarah

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

Yay! Something new! : ]
Even if it is an invite to a party we are not able to attend :(
sad day. Maybe next time.
Love you Jodes! Pretty picture by the way :]
You are one smokin woman!

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

ps you look GREAT! Looks like you're losing weight! Woot woot! : ]
Whatchya been doin?

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

Ha ha ha are you saying Camryn looks like me then?
That's a first!

ladypan said...

Thanks for letting us sleep in your new house and enjoy our little grandkids. Yes, I'll have to agree with Amber, you are one smokin woman, but all of my daughters are beautiful and I'm so greatful for the beautiful spirits too. You've got great big hearts to go with that. I enjoyed all your friends too. What a blessing to know so many great women. Thanks again daughter, I love you mom

Emilee Nicole said...

Um... so...
Where are the promised pictures of your house jody?! I was there just a few weeks ago and there were CLEARLY things hung on the walls!!! Haha. GET ON THAT! :P Just kidding. I love you! And the surprise party for Arron was fun! :) And your house is beautiful! Fun colored walls and nice spacious rooms and a beautiful back yard!

I really liked it. :)

Love you so much!

Tory said...

Congrats on the house! It is great getting to know you, I have wanted to for awhile. And volleyball is so much fun!

Rachael said...

Hey I updated my blog and I am still Alive!!!