The cutest family!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Where have we been?

OK so it's been awhile! We have been really busy! Our oldest Lexie started school on the 20th and was soooooo excited! Her teacher is Mrs. Bohannon and she loves her. I didn't have to hard of a time letting go that day. And then Boise fair started on the 15th and it has been crazy busy ever since! So when I walked outside our house to get her on the school bus this morning I lost it! It was sooo hard watching her get on the bus and wave through the window. She just didn't seem old enough to be riding a bus, and such a big school. So I went inside and called my husband to comfort me and tell me that everything will be ok. And it was.. she came home and was so excited that it made me happy. I wasn't sure in the beginning if I was going to let her ride the bus but I knew that David and Caleb Stone would be there and some neighbor kids would help her out, and I feel better about it. I just have a hard time letting my oldest go! (It better get easier with the next ones!)
Ethan starts preschool next month and he is really excited. He was so jealous last year when Lexie got to go. Now it will be his turn! Preschool isn't that hard for me at least it wasn't when I took Lexie. But we'll see.
And then the Boise fair started on the 15th and for those that don't know we purchased an Old Time Photo Booth. We travel around to fairs and take western sepia-tone pictures. So it's been an interesting year. So anyways, we had to go down on the 14th to set up, and we were headed there everyday at 10:30 to open and wouldn't get done until 11:30-1:00 in the morning. So I have a lot of catching up to do. Then I we will be leaving to Blackfoot on Friday and will be gone till next Sunday the 7th. We will then be home for about 3 weeks and gone for 2 weeks for Fresno fair and then done till next summer. I know that you guys have all missed us and are excited to have us home. It will be soon enough.;)
So, we miss everyone and are looking forward to being home!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Ummmm, yeah!! Sheesh! And the suckiest part is that there is a BSU game on Saturday! We're not going to be home either, so oh well. Hang in there! Almost done!

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

umm yeah. I miss your posts. Seeing how everyone is doing and what's going on in the lives of my loved ones! :]
Can't wait for Thanksgiving. CAN'T WAIT!!! :D
Love you all

Rachael said...

Hey Jody, sounds like life is really crazy. Well you need to call me so I can see what more you are up to! Thanks for all the help!!! We miss you guys!!! "PEACE OUT"

Unknown said...

Hey guys. I thought I would check out your blog. It is really cute. Love the pics. We'll talk to you soon.
Sarah

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

Ok so I would REALLY like to see something new on here.. And it's good to know you guys are moving again. I think you're the moving King & Queen : ]
Love you guys.
Can't wait for 2 months!