The cutest family!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

How we are today


So in moving, somehow our little piece of equiptment that transfers our pics to the
computer got broken so this is the only picture that we have on our computer. Sorry
guys I am VERY computer illiterate!!!
But here is another biography!!
Lexie is LOVING kindergarten! She loves going to school everyday! We'll see how long that lasts. Hopefully for a while, she loves learning knew stuff.
Ethan is going to The Big Red House Preschool and also loving it. He wants to have lunch at his school so bad (like his big sister.)
Josilyn is still dancing and loving her time alone without the bigger kids.
Jackson is growing bigger and bigger everyday! He had a well check-up today and is in the 55% in his weight and 75% in his height.
Arron and I are just trying to hang in with all the running around that we do having 4 kids! (and not going crazy in the process! I am finally getting over one of my fears and joined a musical group. We have two concerts, one for christmas and one in the fall. (I'll give you more info later.) Arron is always great! He is a great father and husband! He is also the best cook in the world! Thank you sooo much! I can't cook, and so it is awesome that he does so that I don't have to. Just one less stress in my life!
We love having parties!!! One of our favorites is BSU game parties and the other is Halloween. We have the best friends who completely support us! Thank you guys so much!
Other then that we are doing great!

4 comments:

Family of Fun said...

It is about time that you posted something! Glad to see that everybody is doing great. Hope you're holding the fort down in the valley! :] (with Scott and Carly, of course!)

Michael and Jaime said...

I miss going to your parties! I also miss living by you. It was so nice to just walk over anytime. You are losing more neighbors, Ashley and Thayne have to move back to New Plymouth. Miss and Love ya!

Lisa said...

Hey, I'm checkin out your blog:0) We are so glad to have met you all the rest of the social gang- it's helped more than you'll ever know in this crazy time in our life! I'll have to get back to ya about the Halloween Party . . . sounds fun!

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

JOdy! You finally posted! Hooray! :]
I love hearing about your family and all the fun things they're doing. I bet Lexie is getting so smart! Well, she already was ahead of herself in the knowledge department :] But Ethan wanting to be big like her! HOw cute! And Josy dancing around! I can't wait! I wanna dance with her!
And mister Jackson, I bet he's just crawling everywhere! Is he trying to stand or walk yet?
That is awesome you joined a musical group. You always were a very talented singer. Is it church related or just something for fun?
Aaron! He is such a stud! What a man to help you out with the cooking. And boy it IS good! He is such a great cook. Mmm can't wait for something from him either! :]
Hey, You can email pictures from your phone to yourself. I used to do that till my phone broke and now I'm back on the old little one you guys gave me forever ago. :] so.. no pictures now, but YOU can do that! Or I could send them to your email from my phone. I could try for ya!
Love you and thanks for the update!