The cutest family!

Sunday, July 20, 2008

From Rachael

So my friend Rachael had this on her blog and it was really fun trying to think of one memory that I had of her. So here are the instructions.
1. As you comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments

2 comments:

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

I loved when you played with us. I was so proud that my sister was in high school and still enjoyed playing barbies with me! Even though you used to ALWAYS choose your bed as your barbie's house!
And secretly, sometimes not :] I wanted to live on there!
Really, you didn't 'play' with us. More like chose your house [a comfy place to sit], dressed your barbies, and you basically just spoke to yourself. but I still loved that you would say ok to play :]
Love you jubodubby!

Rachael said...

my favorite time with you was last week when we played BARBIES!!! Peace out!!!