The cutest family!

Monday, July 21, 2008

Barfuss Family Reunion!


Jackson Chillin!

Then snoozin with dad.

You had to pass an egg down the line to the
cup and get as much in the cup as possible.
It was really close.

All the kids playin nice! For once!


Spencer as happy as could be!!

What's up goofy?


Eatin me a cookie!


Grandma Barfuss Birthday!


Do you think they like horses?
Redi Whip and Cheetos???????

The adults had to put redi whip, and the kids had to
throw cheetos at them. Whoever had the most cheetos
cheetos stuck to their face WON!
Jason taking shots of lemon juice!
Who could drink the fastest!

Then we got the water slide out and the kids played
for hours upon hours!

Ethan Freezing as usual! Not enough fat on his
body to keep him warm.
Morgan being daring, and going down head first!

Even Bitty tried it!

And she's done!


Wow thats cold!

Matthew, Tyler, and Josilyn playin in the water.

Lexie, Erica, and Brittney climbing grandmas tree!

6 comments:

Lonely Paul said...

Hello

BAM & CJ said...

Wow Idaho! You're in the blogging world! I can't believe it! I expect you to have my blog link on your sidebar. Anyway, how've you been? Did Amber tell you I wrote an "Ode to Jody"? It was pretty.....lame, but at least I thought it was funny!

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

I'm sad we missed out!
Sounded like this was one of the better reunions :]
Jeff & Lannette did awesome!

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

ps what was shaving cream & cheetos all about on Mike's face? :]
You should post a bunch more. :] I wanna see!

Rachael said...

jody did you forget what I told you about back spacing? JK!! Looks like you guys had too much fun!!