The cutest family!

Sunday, July 20, 2008

The day we met........
I was living in Boise going to BSU, and working at the BSU childrens' Center. Arron was working at Citidel Broadcast Group (a radio station). My family was at the time looking into advertising on some companies they had started. They called up Citidel and asked about packaged deals. Wouldn't you know that Arron is the one who answered the phone. He went out to Caldwell, at my families computer store and met with my dad and brother. After all the talking they liked him and decided that he needed to meet me.
My brother called me up and asked me if he could give my number to this awesome guy that they met, and of course I said yes!! That day Arron called me! We met up a couple days later at Albertson's in Boise. We went downtown and sat and talked on the cruze and then up at the train depot till 3:00 in the morning. (The funny part of it was that every 1/2 hour one of his friends would call and ask if he was ok (so that he had an "out" if he needed one.)) That next day he called again and asked if I wanted to go to a concert. So he took me to his little brothers high school concert, :) and then talked till 3:00 in the morning again. And we have been together ever since!

1 comment:

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

Your own little fairytale! :]
Love you and Mr. Aarom so much!!